Find out what January #drinks @PureLasVegas




Thank god for Vegas. Seriously.
A lobotomy wasn’t as effective as a weekend three hours of Red Bull away (from LA, not Pismo) where I wore the thinnest pinned stilettos, gambled like a sweaty degenerate mobster in black loafers, drank like Amy Winehouse and Charles Bukowski’s baby, and snorted throat-dripping lines of coke in a Hard Rock Hotel bathroom with four new best friends. I’d giddily rub off any one of those from the to-do list I wrote in eyeliner on my hotel bathroom mirror.

Mr. Z sat across from me.
“Z, Pure tonight?”
“Definitely, I’m calling the guy now, put his number in your 
phone.”
“Pure? You’re going to Pure?” Someone was standing behind me. 



READ MORE FROM



on


#chicklit
#romancenovel 
#laborday 
@amazondeals 
#threelimesplease
@belvederevodka 
@purelasvegas
#lasvegas
#vegasbaby
#purenightclub
#christyheronauthor
#blackvodka