JANUARY'S BATHING SUIT COLLECTION FOR 2015

Like most women, I shop any chance I get. Usually before I even think about my mortgage or cell phone bill I picture the latest Christian Louboutin pumps on my freshly manicured toes. With that, the accessories, the dress...and so on. 
How can a girl help herself? Its in our blood, I swear!

Although shopping may be my favorite pastime, shopping for the perfect bikini is by far the most tedious part of my brand therapy. The perfect gather in the rear. Halter or bandeau? Pattern, plain or mix-matched? One piece or two piece? 
These are all very critical decisions in the suit purchasing process.


HOWEVER, #1 rule to bathing suit shopping: DO NOT EAT PRIOR TO THIS ENDEAVOR! 
End result: you will leave empty handed.

Here is my shopping bag for this season:
Let me know what you think.


Cheers!

MIX-MATCHED, GATHERED BOOTY, BUT ALSO JUST ENOUGH PATTERN. THIS IS MY PARTY SUIT!

SOLID, BUT SOFT, CROCHET BACK AND GATHERED RUMP ADDS A HIT OF INNOCENCE. THIS IS MY "HOT TUB WITH A CUTE BOY" SUIT.
MUST ALWAYS HAVE A SUIT FOR NOT ONLY THE 4TH OF JULY BUT MOST OF ALL FOR OUR SOLDIERS. 

STRAPLESS, SOLID AND PRINT. STROLL ON THE BEACH TIME.

UNIQUE.

ALWAYS A WHITE SUIT. "YACHT AND SOME BUBBLY CAPTAIN."

THE ONE PIECE. THIS SUIT MUST BE THE PERFECT FIT. WHEN IT IS, PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR, PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!


THE ULTIMATE JANUARY ESTLIN SUIT. NUFF SAID.


Happy Summer 2015!

No comments: